My Blog List

We have got a netbook laptop

I have been wishing to purchase jewelries online but unfortunately I have no budget right now (lol)! But, anyway I have  just found these jewelry showcases, it would be nice and perfect for your customers if you are selling jewelries.

However, even though I don't have expensive jewelries, I have just got a netbook laptop (lol) - we have just purchased a netbook laptop (with Linux operating system); it's called Ultralite Network Linux and the model is Alpha 400 MIPS with 400 MHZ and 128 MB. We purchased this netbook laptop because we thought that we can directly connect it to the wireless internet connection since it is already a wireless laptop computer, but when we tried to connect it, it was not working ( we can't connect to the internet). We talked to the customer service where we purchased the item and it says we need to buy a G wireless USB since the main internet connection we have got has a router connection; this is really confusing to me!

Hopefully it is going to work by then after we get a USB wireless. I have thought that the wireless computer could automatically connect to the internet without using extended wireless drive.

Seja o primeiro a comentar