My Blog List

Enjoy using the Social Network?

Since I have been experiencing troubles and problems in social network, Friendster, I switch to other known social network called facebook, and I found it very interesting, they have many interesting features than friendster. Friendster has been known social network for many years, in fact they have many users and members for several years, but then since it has been linked to many different viruses, people have been pissed-off and leave the network and  switched to facebook. This network is fun, you can play games, search different people around the world, you will enjoy their features and you can customize and manage your profile. You can  make your profile privately and safely. It's awesome I did not find any viruses that could harm my computer unlike the other social network Friendster. It sounds interesting. Now I am just building friends since I am a new user on this network, I enjoy watching the people who are posting fun and interesting articles and videos as well as games. But, lately when I checked my friendster account I could not see any pop-up viruses anymore, so probably they fixed it already. Well, that's good, and keep up the good work Friendster, because you are slightly fading away (lol).

Seja o primeiro a comentar