My Blog List

Find your online blackjack

I am not only bored today but I am so upset.  I will spread this word - for blogadvertisingstore that is also known as payingpost before. You have no future on this network, so if  I were you don't start  writing reviews from this network or if you have not started yet don't attempt to sign up on this network. There are thousands of bloggers deceived by this network - yes they will pay you for the first time or if  you get a luck they will pay for the second time but after that or on the following payments especially if you get a big earning - they won't pay you  at all and they have many excuses and reasons for delayed payment but the truth is they don't pay you at all after many months of waiting. So if I were you, try to visit this online blackjack - it's true remedy for boredom, it's not a fraud, it's safer, and a good review of online gaming.  

Payingpost  is such a scammer, deceiver, and bad network..No conscience! they are just collecting money from the advertisers and let the blogger write it and afterwards they don't pay them. I have got a bad experience on this network - after months of waiting and it is almost a year now, they don't pay me at all - so I decided to delete my blogs there and asked them to delete my account permanently since I did not see any option to delete my account by myself. and guess what? I have a $117 there still  (they still owe me on that amount) - they supposed to pay me for that but I gave up  other than to get a heart attack because of stress and depression on that network. Very bad and fraud network - don't attempt to join on this network if you do not want to be deceived and fooled. There are many reliable and legit blog advertising networks there that you can join. And speaking of network -  if you are looking an authentic network or site - you can look and find a real one especially on online games. One of these is the blackjack online - it's a nice review for different types of games online that you could play. Why don't you explore and find  your favorite games and a cheaper and real review games site.

Seja o primeiro a comentar