My Blog List

My favorite talk show of all time

My favorite show on air has got to be the Maury Show. If you haven't seen at least one episode of this show, you have been hiding under a rock! I watch this show everyday and if I'm not home, I DVR it!

I love watching this show on ever since getting these satellite TV specials. The topics are not the most family friendly but provide loads of entertainment. I love the paternity test shows the best. These girls come on the show and bring along a string of guys to get them all tested to see who fathered her child! Or she'll claim she knows for certain that a particular guy is the father of her baby and when the paternity test comes in, she finds out that he didn't father her child. The girls get so embarrassed, they run right off of the stage! I must say that Maury is very professional in delivering the news. He doesn't give anything away in his face and he keeps a straight face the whole time. The whole thing is very funny.

I said before that it's not the most educational show on tv but it is a full hour of entertainment and guessing. I cannot even think about not watching this show. The laughs alone are what makes this my favorite talk show of all time.

Seja o primeiro a comentar