My Blog List

I always missed the OPP/offers

How many times you missed some Opps in the market place of SS (socialspark)? I missed their OPP many times, I was qualified for it but I couldn't grab it because I was always late (LOL), this is a thing that you need to pay attention in blogging, if you want to earn money or you want to get some OPPS you must be attentive every now and then because they only display the OPP/offers in the market in a couple of minutes, but not all, the rest of the OPPs they let it transparent in the market, but here is the thing mostly of the OPP that you have been qualified they don't diplay it in a long period of time, they will close it right away and so you can't able to grab the OPP anymore that they opened in just a couple minutes. So in this lesson you must wake up early and check your blogging network by signing it in and visit the Opp market place and there you can assure that you will not miss the new OPPs coming in the market. I know the feeling when you receive a notification from your email that you are qualified to take the OPP and then when you check it, it is already closed, it means you were late of grabbing the new Opp that has been displayed. Well, better luck next time.

Seja o primeiro a comentar