My Blog List

My netbook can't search our internet connection

My netbook laptop can't search our internet connection in the house however it could pick up a connection from our neighbors or from the neighborhood, it sounds cripy! I can't figure how it happens, I have already done the steps on how to connect it from the router but it won't let me; I have already entered the ip address, netmask, gateway or what so ever including the key or password in order to complete the process, and same it is not working. Till I figured out that it does not even displayed or picked-up connection from our network but it could pick up connections from other far places instead, this is weird!

My netbook laptop has already had a wireless connection ( or let say it is a wireless netbook laptop) so there must be no problem to pick up a signal, but unfortunately this time I don't know the real problems at all. Anybody knows how to fix it? I can't locate our network ( main router server), is there any possibility that the server has been blocking the connection? Any idea?

Seja o primeiro a comentar