My Blog List

Sending Text to US phone using chikkatalk in Gmail account

I am using chikkatalk for months to text my family in the Philippines and I was trying if I could send text messages in United states phone and unfortunately it won't let me I got an error on it - it says message sending failed or the text messages was not delivered. I was wondering how it couldn't work, so I was looking different ways to make it work. Since chikkatalk is supported in Gmail account, I tried to log in there and tried to use my text messenger located at the left side of the page I hit the "send/search/add" textbox and I typed the US phone number then I sent a text, and guess what? It was working! The receiver got my text message, it was awesome. Now I understand that you could not send text message to US phone number using a chikkatalk in "google talk" otherwise use your gmail account to send text message to any US phone number. It will perfectly work. Now I can able to send text messages to any US phone number. Great!

1 Comentário:

Email To SMS Service said...

In addition, you can use an online text messaging scheme too with its powerful bulk messaging capabilities. Further info online is easily at hand.