My Blog List

Blogging boredom sometimes

I feel bored blogging today. Did you experience your blog page rank went down? Well, it’s really frustrating, until your blog rank is zero it’s boredom since you can’t get lots of tasks, it’s boring, mostly blog network preferred to have high page rank of course even your blogs are approved you need to have it rank. One of a blog network that very strict about giving task is smorty, I have noticed that they never give task until your blog has no page rank even if it is approved from their network however in the other blog network you can get but rare and very little amount. So the most important and the basic way to do are to build traffic first and get rank to your blog. And if you already have rank on your blog do your best to maintain that rank rather than to start it all over again when it goes back to zero like what happened mine. I need to start from the beginning and generate traffic again, I expected to make it higher but I was surprised when it goes to zero rank again. Now my traffic goes back to empty and nothing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar