My Blog List

Smorty banned blog

A couple days ago I asked Smorty network regarding the blog banned, if there is possible to resubmit it again or if there is a chance to fix it, and they responded me right away, and the reply is “Smorty ban blogs for using duplicate content or other fraudulent activities. You will be sent an email with the cause if your blog is banned. No you cannot unban a blog” so it means there is no possibility that you can submit your banned blog again to their network, it would be forever rejected! I think the only way to do is to change your URL and submit it again but in that way you will start at the beginning in a way that your rank will be down to zero if you start changing your URL domain name. It’s sad to say that I had experienced regarding banned blog due to copying content from my other blog, then now I was unable to resubmit it again to Smorty network since it has been banned.

Seja o primeiro a comentar