My Blog List

My favorite forum

I’ll share you about my favorite forum called the world of Filipinas, have you heard this forum? First time I heard it from asawa.org. this forum was created to help Filipino-Foreign for any visa petition around the world by sharing member’s journey, and experienced about visa, honestly I was so thankful on this site I’ve learned a lot and I am a member here for years, here you can look up different things regarding in marrying Americans and other foreigners, and the most important is the visa processing. This forum could help in so many ways you can ask various questions or even just simply reading it you can get some ideas, the moderators and members will definitely give you some authentic information too if you are going to ask on the forum since some of them have been through of the same process. I know a lot of friends here and I appreciate everybody’s effort for sharing their experienced and helping others, anyway it helps me a lot about my visa petition. I am sharing it to you maybe it could help you too someday. It could be a social site too as you can meet some good and nice friends as well.

Seja o primeiro a comentar