My Blog List

How to keep invisible in Yahoo Messenger

Are you wondering why you can’t see your friend on your messenger list while it shows to others? I will explain it clearly, I have experienced that one of my friend in my yahoo friend list is always appear as invisible status on my messenger while it shows and visible to my other friend, how it happens? Well, you can hide and be invisible to the person who you don’t want to know that you are online without changing your status as invisible entirely- mean you can possibly make your status invisible to one person only not to the entire lists. It does make sense. You can do the few simple steps:

1. First log in to your yahoo messenger account
2. From your messenger lists, pick one in the lists that you would like to hide.
3. Simply click once the selected name to highlight, when its highlighted, right click your mouse while its pointed to the highlighted name and point down your cursor to the stealth settings and you can see “Appear offline to-“ or “Appear permanently offline to-“ you can select either of that two options.

Seja o primeiro a comentar