My Blog List

How to display the Posts alone in SS

As you can see the SS marketplace page has been displaying many opportunities such as CPC, SPON, AFFILIATE, SPARK, and POST. And we only pay attention on "Post" opportunities but we can't easily grab it unlike CPC, there are lots of CPC and AFFILIATE opportunities over there; it is over-taking the marketplace page! Before I got really confused how could I catch the "POST" since I am only seen the CPC and affiliate on the page. And later I figured out that you should click the "POST" or "CPC" or "AFFILIATE" sign above the page. If you want to display the "POST" opportunities alone on the page you can just click it and it will display, it is minimizing and cleaning the page. Above the page you can also click " by date" or "by offer" if you want to display the latest date or the amount, same also in PPP (Payperpost).

Seja o primeiro a comentar