My Blog List

How to fix yahoo messenger in Linux pilgin?

How to fix yahoo messenger issue in linux pilgin? I got a problem about using yahoo messenger in pilgin, I cant' log in to my account , it won't let me -it's totally disconnected, so what I did I searched in Google hoping that I could find a solution for it and thanks God I made it. I need to update my yahoo server in pilgin, like for instance from" scs.msg.yahoo.com" server change it to "cn.scs.msg.yahoo.com" and it works! I can able to use the yahoo messenger now. If you have the same problem you don't need to upgrade your linux OS just to fix this problem just simply update or change the server. To do this go to "Accounts" then select the edit accounts and click the "advance" instead of "basic", and you may now change the server name ( the one I mentioned above)And this would fix the problem, guaranteed! I fixed mine, I am using ubuntu 2.2.8 still and I did not change or upgrade it before I solved the problem. Try this steps and you will solve the problem.

Seja o primeiro a comentar