My Blog List

Walking Manhattan Food Tours

Do you love New York? I love New York and I would love to go there even a million times, I love the downtown city ( the nice spots, the parks, and the big buildings). If I have given chances to go in New York I would take a walking tours new york where I can experience the real NY bagels and pizza in Greenwich Village, the local hot dog on the Lower East Side, the Italian cold cuts and cheese and cannoli in Little Italy, and authentic fried pork dumplings in Chinatown. Also Visiting the must-see sightseeing icons like Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village, Tenement Museum on the Lower East Side and Old St. Patrick's Cathedral in SoHo; this would be a dream! Are you in new York? Don't miss these walking food tours in Manhattan.

Seja o primeiro a comentar