My Blog List

My page rank goes up!

I have noticed that one of my blogs has got a higher rank (from page rank 1 it increases to page rank 2). I have received this good news on January 1 2010, I am so glad that Google recognizes the efforts that I put to my pay domain name blog. One thing that makes me happier is - it's a pay domain name and it's very advantage if you have got a good page rank on that, PR2 is already considered a blessing especially to the bloggers who are managing blogs and wanting to increase their traffic to grow their blogging business. However, I have got a problem lately, the godaddy.com registrar where I made or buy my domain name disables my domain name because it's expiring. One thing I did not like is - I have still 2 weeks before it expires and they have been disabled it for me so I can't able to use till I would not renew it. I have got a problem on the Paypal right now so I can't able to do the task. My balance is zero I can't purchase to them. I don't understand why they make my domain name disable and I have still 2 weeks before it expires, it's kind of weird and unfair for me.  I hope godaddy will consider it and must wait till it's expired before they disable. It's kinda weird!

Seja o primeiro a comentar