My Blog List

Opportunities in PPPv4!

Opportunities in PPPv4!
Last week I got many opps from PPPv4, this network  has begun rocking today! I hope I could get more Opps this week (lol), sometimes PPPv4 has no Opps for one week straight but then after a week there are lots of Opps displayed in the market, so you can't guess when it really rocks (lol). However I am wondering what happen to the socialspark or SS, they have no Opps for about a month now, which is lately they  have given lots of opportunities in the market. Right now PPPv4 is the only blog network rocks today. The payperpost or it is now called inpostlinks has been reformed and it has a big changes. Many bloggers are not happy for this reformed and changed in Payperpost or inpostlinks, many are frustrated, in fact others are hoping that the network  will change and back as what it is before. Well hopefully it will (lol)! But I think it's impossible now because this network is being changed for links opp only. You don't need to post article or review but only attach the link to the older posts or you can write a new post if you want to.

Seja o primeiro a comentar