My Blog List

Approved by ReviewMe

A couple days ago I was approved by ReviewMe blog network, but I had been waiting for 6 months before I got approved; they don’t accept even your blog is three months old, they accepted my blog after 6 months old and when my alexa got a higher rank. In fact, they don’t matter if you already have a Google page rank as they looked into your traffic alexa, back links, and blog content percent.

I’m glad that I’m already part of ReviewMe network but it’s not as fame as other networks; they only have limited campaign, you don’t need to grab an offer you just wait till it’s given to you, it will be given to you on the message board or they will send an email to let you know that you have an offer from them, so far I have only got 1 offer since I was approved; I was approved for about weeks, it’s just so slow and has limited offers, but it ‘s still fun though.

Seja o primeiro a comentar