My Blog List

Chikka messenger weird

Have you encountered problem in chikka messenger yet? I have experienced problems on it; sometimes you can’t able to send and receive text messages even you are prompted that it has been sent to the recipients, both chikka user and phone sender got problem on sending and receiving text messages lately. Let’s say chikka messenger is not all the time has perfect transactions. I have experienced that my messages has never been forward to the phone contact number recipient, and same I did not receive any messages on my chikka messenger from phone recipient sender.

We understand that the purpose of chikka messenger is to send text messages to any cell phone number for free, and from cell phone to chikka messenger with charge; that’ the way it works. But the problem is it’s not all the time has successful transactions. So it’s frustrating and annoying sometimes. However, chikka is only text messenger that is free; it usually works in US and Philippines.

Seja o primeiro a comentar