My Blog List

Philippines Union Bank ATM

Having trouble about withdrawing your funds from PayPal through Union Bank debit ATM? This is very unusual for me because I have already been withdrawing my funds in PayPal through Union bank debit a couple times and it only takes almost 2 days and the money is already on the ATM card. I have heard that there’s a lot of union ATM card users experienced the same but worse because they never get the money after 10 days later, what happened to this bank? This is pissing me off; obviously that is their obligation to put the money in the ATM card after it was declared from the PayPal. Customers are waiting and needing money soon and very hopeful to receive it on time!

Sometimes it’s dreadful because you don’t know where the money goes now and you will be started thinking that perhaps your money was completely lost! That would be a big nightmare then. I hope they will fix their service soon; hopefully they could have a better service like other banks have, because they have been had an unpredictable services.

1 Comentário:

Make Money Online Biz said...

Oops! This is somewhat alarming. I am planning to apply for a Union Bank ATM card.

Did you already get your money?