My Blog List

Phil. EON debit card

I have withdrawn funds from PayPal using Eon debit card and it only took 2 days; the amount was successfully deposit to the ATM in a short period of time. EON debit is only the debit bank account in the Philippines that acceptable for PayPal verification. I used EON card to verify my PayPal account; to remove the limits, and it works on EON debit card, and also I added or linked the Eon card for withdrawing funds from PayPal, and positively it’s working too. When I was withdrawing fund from PayPal through EON debit card it has no additional fee unlike other bank accounts, it’s free charges, you only charged 50 pesos for PayPal fee; this is perfect indeed.

It’s a perfect way than to withdraw fund using xoom; xoom charge you more because you need to spend the minimum charge at least 3.50 dollar. If you are using bank account of withdrawing funds from PayPal like EON card (from union bank acct.) it charges you less, then you can save more! Are you Happy doing this? Sure, you are.

Seja o primeiro a comentar