My Blog List

Are you getting enough tasks?

Are you getting enough opportunities? I reserved many opportunities a couple weeks ago, but these recent days I got nothing (LOL), its rare this past few days; I will feel great if I receive or reserve more opportunities a day. But how I wish I could have a higher page rank and so I can get OPP more than I get per day. If you have a higher rank the more chances you will get offers, and more opportunities will be available to you. It’s tiresome to wait every day and you can only have few tasks and with small amount (weird).

Did you ask why until now your blog rank has not been increasing yet? Well, it’s confusing, either me I got confuse about the Google’s rule; I have got lots of Google index pages but now it’s not been increasing (even after three months or more). Weird! I am tired posting and no changes yet happening, so sad. What is your idea about this? Have you experienced the same? Did your blog rank have a higher rank? How did you do that? Please share…

Seja o primeiro a comentar