My Blog List

A native speaker got to help me!

I’m glad that one of a native speaker (my friend) got to help me in posting; this is good news for me so far, but hopefully I could still give more time on it (blogging), I enjoyed blogging so much! it would have been more exciting since there’s someone who is willing to help me to proofread the grammatical errors of my reviews, and it would have been easier for me then… But sad to say I don’t know how much time I could give on this kind of job since I will be having a new job- maybe during in my spare time like during a night time or on my vacancy. Writing articles/reviews truly is helping me to improve my English grammar, and it is helping everyone to become a completely fluent on English indeed.

I am so thankful to this person who is willing to give his passion of helping me, and so on the future it would be helping me then and it would be easier for me, especially if I have a busy time. If that happen I will not spend many hours editng some articles because I got a help! Awesome!

Seja o primeiro a comentar