My Blog List

Bye-bye for a while!

Have a happy flight and trip for me for tomorrow! I will be flying tomorrow going to another state to see and live with my friend for a while, it would be a challenging and interesting experience for me; I would love to see and experience a great long vacation to another place in the US, it would be fun and interesting!

I would experience to fly again for about an hour; I prefer to fly than to ride a bus since I am afraid to ride a bus (LOL). Although Bus is much cheaper but you need to ride for couple of days I guess before you can reach your destination but it depends on the distance. I am so excited on this trip, hopefully I would have a nice, peace, great, and safe trip because this is my first time domestic trip since I have lived in US. This would be an exciting experience for me! Yoo-hoo!!!!!!

Seja o primeiro a comentar