My Blog List

Google Earth

Have you heard of Google earth? I love this geographic map; you can view older imagery of the earth and you can explore the past and the present time locations. You can search a certain location in different places of the world; I have used it to locate the location of my friend using their address so I can watch their place on the map; including the view, spot, street, and you can even view houses! You can watch bunch of sightseeing in this map software, incredible! Have you ever tried it?

It is very different on an ordinary map locator. When I used it, it brought me to the evident location, you can see the location evidently and you can easily locate the location using addressees. I always made a tour on this Incredible Google earth. I enjoy it a lot you can make a tour to a different places on earth, (or make a tour on your local area) or take a tour to known wonder places on earth! It’s perfect! See the mountains, the sea, great views, and even houses!

1 Comentário:

askcherlock said...

I tried downloading this once but it looked like it might cause problems with my homepage. Do you need the Google toolbar? Does it run without interference with other programs? I have wanted to try this but I'm not I.T. savvy enough to know if it will work okay. Any thoughts?