My Blog List

Blogging Discouragement

I almost felt the discouragement- seems like I lost the inspiration to blog (LOL); I usually do writing blog, reviews, and facing on the computer everyday (all day long), indeed, it is so tiresome! Have you ever felt tired on blogging? Well, well, I do. But on the next I got inspired again (LOL) since I have no choice - I’m staying in home all day long! I’m just tired dealing with the proper/correct grammar; very difficult, at first it’s challenging to me but later I feel tired of it (LOL), especially when you get resubmission post, you need to re-correct it again!

I also feel desperate because until now my English has never become fluent (LOL) for months of blogging I’ve never become fluent (ha-ha), though I tried the best that I can. The thing is, I always get resubmission post (LOL) and every time I get one I feel frustrated; it’s exhausted sometimes because you’re trying so hard and it’s not enough. Now, I think it’s time to ask help to those who are experts (LOL)! Do you blog? How is it for you? Is it tiresome, challenging, fun, or just waste of time?

Seja o primeiro a comentar