My Blog List

Ehow Membership Updates

I am a member of Ehow community or network for a couple of months. But, I stopped writing articles with them for about months too, because of their payment system option- I don't understand why you need to add an SSN or social security number to their system in order to be compensated. And I did not complete that portion anyway. And I have written five articles for them since of my membership. And guess what? I have more than 500 viewers but I was very surprised why my earning is still zero (0), they must have credited me points or amounts for that right? Now, I have realized that perhaps because of not completing the compensation area where you will be asked to enter the SSN and etc. I don't know if it is safe to give online especially to the network that  you are not known to. To those who are very familiar on this network, is it alright and safe to give or share your SSN to this network? Any idea? I hope I could hear any response here regarding this. I have heard this network from a friend and so far she have enjoyed working with this network, you can earn a lifetime money!

Seja o primeiro a comentar