My Blog List

Have you ever heard about swagbucks?

Have you ever heard about swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine that you can earn points by the time you use this network to search information or products, etc. online. Swagbucks will give you points if you search on the net using their tools, and the thing is the points can be converted into cash or gift certificate. The  Gift certificate can be used when you purchased items online and the amount that you have purchased from online shopping network will be decreased or deducted depending of how much the content amount of the gift certificate. Swagbucks is really cool, I have been a member for a month now and I enjoy using this network, I am happy by the time I get points everyday! And they also have called swagbucks code which can be used to earn points, you will just enter it at their swagcode search then you will be credited points, they are giving this swag-codes almost everyday so you need to find it at their page. I have purchased gift certificate from my points in swagbucks for americanrx.com and it indeed deducted to my purchase amount. Yahoo it is really fun!!! I can shop without spending a dime (lol).


Seja o primeiro a comentar