My Blog List

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao on March 13, 2009!

Did you remember that Manny Pacquiao was being asked by the press last november during his  fight with cotto about of his next fight? He was asked if he has a plan to fight Floyd Mayweather, and Manny Pacquiao did not finalize his answer about it. But, now it's confirmed that there will be a big fight between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao on Saturday March 13, 2009 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. Wow this would be exciting!

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao are going to duke it out LIVE at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Saturday March 13, 2009. Do you want to watch this fight? If so, check out Mayweather vs Pacquiao tickets and reserve a ticket. Let's watch this upcoming fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao! Of course I would  go to this fight if I could because this would be the most exciting fight for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. In my opinion, I think Manny Pacquiao will still win in this fight because I strongly believe that he is a strongest boxer in the world (winning 7 titles straight) and he can defeat Floyd Mayweather in a few rounds.

Seja o primeiro a comentar