My Blog List

Error Problem in Ehow!

I have been trying to edit my articles in my Ehow Account and  until now I can't able to perform this task because there is a big problem in their system. I have been trying clicking the edit button to every articles to ammend it but by the time I changed my articles and arranged it all and then submit the error pop-up .One thing that makes me confuse  is -it's been 3 days now that I can't make any changes to my articles because it says they are under maintainance? But, however the site is running properly except the  edit option. I really don't understand what's happening in the site.

The error or the page says - " Sorry, the eHow Mechanics are under the hood working on fixing this webpage right now. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but this page should be available again soon. In the meantime, why don’t you browse some How To Articles, watch some How To Videos, meet some of the eHow Community, read our eHow Blog, or View or Update Your Profile. Please try writing your Article again later, or you can click here to refresh this webpage to see if the issue has been resolved.Thanks! The eHow Team. " Have you experienced the same? What is it all about? Why is it been like this for a couple of days?

Seja o primeiro a comentar