My Blog List

I stop writing with Payingpost!

I have never ever tried  to grab an opportunity (Opp) again from payingpost, because  I lost an inspiration and encouragement to write about their reviews since they are not active on distributing due payment, unfortunately until now I have not received a payment yet and I have never heard any response from them, I don't know when I get paid or when they release my payment, they are being unfair at all and I know there are lots of bloggers there that have not received payments too. I don't understand why they are not being fair to the bloggers which is on the other hand they received payments from the advertisers in advance,so there is no reason of delayed payment to the bloggers. Most of the advertising that I have known they issue payment on time and sometimes it's earlier. That's a real entrepreneur, they are trying to satisfy bloggers! This payingpost or blogadvertisingstore is very different. In fact, most of the bloggers almost thought that this network is a scam, this network needs a feasibility study about handling a real business I guess. They are so unprofessional! Guess what, they are busy updating their site to make it pretty bla bla, but there are lots of bloggers around them that are unpaid...God What Happened to them?

Seja o primeiro a comentar