My Blog List

Our Recent Trip!

A couple weeks ago me and my two friends went to a mall and since it's very far we decided to ride a train to get there, I realized that there are many people, group of people, or group of families who were riding with us. If they had just lived in Italy this Car Hire in Italy would have been perfect for them (for their family tour), family vacation, family hang-out, etc. Anyway, we enjoyed the trip and we had a good time in the mall, my friend bought new things in Victoria secret and one of my friend and I were just doing a window shopping, I know it's funny but I don't have money to buy (lol). However, we ate dinner there (from my friend treat), we ordered Asian food and we were so full when we backed home. We had a very good time in the Mall, we took pictures with Santa and Christmas tree, when we were doing this adventure I remember my family back home ( in the Philippines) I miss them so much, how I wish I could spend Christmas there next year. Hopefully I could, I need to work to buy a ticket (lol).

Seja o primeiro a comentar