My Blog List

About Entrecard for me

I am a member of entrecard network for months and it is not bad, it is useful for traffic and it’s the same with social network too or let’s say it is a type of social network for bloggers or it is really a social network in a way that you can meet friends or fellow bloggers within the network, it’s fun indeed!

Anyway, I have noticed that Entrecard has maximum numbers when it comes to card droppings, I think you could only have less than 50 cards to drop every day, they have a limitation for it. You will know when you drop a card from drop button and it displays “Go Go” rather than “Thank you”, so mean if you see “Go Go” text from drop button you should stop because your limitation is ended, and no longer be counted or it won’t arrive on blogger’s drop inbox anymore. For me, Entrecard is the best network for bloggers!

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Nah, that's not the maximum. It's just a way for you to tell what your general range is. The max is 300, and it'll tell you when you get there; before, it changes to "Go! Go!" as you saw, then to "All right!", then "Wicked!", then "Yeehah!", finally "Awesome"... and then you hit 300.

They're trying to encourage you, not tell you you're done.

Anonymous said...

I think entrecard is good social bookmarking website, and I got a part of my blog's traffic from entrecard. Dropping method encourages us to visit another blog, with purpose to have some communication with blog owner. But sometimes, I just forget this main purpose and focusing myself to drop as much as I can and as fast as I can, lol.