My Blog List

How to spam un-wanted emails

How to spam un-wanted emails:

I hate receiving unwanted emails on my inbox and it is happening every day. I want to block those emails that have been received by my yahoo inbox, and I made steps how to stop it forever. Well, it’s very simple steps then. All you have to do is to spam it all after selecting the un-wanted emails from your inbox. I did these steps:

1. I log in to my yahoo account, from the current page I clicked the inbox folder found at the left side of the page.
2. Then from my inbox page, I choose the mails that I want to discard forever by just checking the box found at the left side of the mails.
3. When I am done, I simply clicked the “spam” button found between “delete” and “Mark” button located above of the page.
4. Then those emails that you have just spammed will go directly to your bulk or spam folder instead of your inbox folder, and it will automatically delete after days.

Seja o primeiro a comentar