My Blog List

Approved by Socialspark?

I got approved by Socialspark a couple months ago and I was so happy. First I was very confused so I posted opportunity on my blog which is affiliates (haha), and my back was hurting, and at the end I was mistaken. Well, I did not know that there are different types of opportunities. To get an opportunity there should be 3 perfect green in all square at the right side of the post in order to grab it. If the square above the qual is red mean it is close and you need to wait to turn it to green to be opened and same with the square below qual if it is red mean you should wait until to turn it green and if your qual is red mean you are not qualified, again you can't just take the opportunities if the all 3 squares is not definitely all green.

SocialSpark is one of the blog networks with high amount rate of opportunities, they have minimum of 5$ per post. It's pretty interesting!

Seja o primeiro a comentar