My Blog List

Spring is Coming!

I feel that spring season is coming; this is good news for those who are interested in starting up a garden! This spring time, me and my hubby are planning to make a garden in front of our porch (on the yard), we are thinking to grow vegetables like squash, hot pepper, cabbage, and eggplant, and fruits like tomato, and melon.

Last year I was amazed to witness the fast-growing plants in United States, they have a super and incredible fertilizer that makes plants grow faster, and I have never seen this super fertilizer before, very amazing! When we talk about gardening it may also refer to greening and beautification. So let’s start planting on this spring season and let’s enjoy the spring and summer again! I am so excited, are you? Spring and summer seasons are the perfect seasons of the year in United States! I am glad to experience it again.

Seja o primeiro a comentar