My Blog List

The computer radiation

To those who are always sitting and facing in-front of the computer everyday and all day long it’s advisable to take a successive break; expert says it is necessary to avoid too much capturing radiation from the computer, computer radiation possibly goes to your skin especially on your eyes, which is harmful to human’s health and it could cause eye defection and any possible disease.

I can relay with this- I have been sitting in-front of the computer everyday and all day long to write blogs, check emails, gaming, and etc, and since I don’t have filter glass on my computer screen it always makes me drowsy, tired, my eyes hurt, causing me headache, and sometimes it loses strength as well. It’s really weird; this computer radiation has no really good impact to human’s health. And precaution, it says that the strong radiation comes from the back of the computer and between sides, and the computer front screen is lesser, and so you must level or center your face right in-front of the computer screen, avoid facing it towards the sides of the computer.

Seja o primeiro a comentar