My Blog List

Expired task

I had been given a task by one of the blog networks called Blogvertise, and they are very cool to deal with; the staffs seem very supportive and understand the bloggers want. I had been given a task and since the site they gave to me is “under development” I was not able to write a review regarding the task; after one week the website was still not working – so it had been expired since they only give one week to all bloggers to complete and submit any task review.

I was so upset when my task had been expired, so I tried to contact the Blogvertise staff and ask regarding the task, if they can reassign the task to me since the task had been experiencing trouble; within five minutes they had replied me and given the task again! It was incredible, I love their cooperation. I wrote a review on the task and it has been approved within an hour. What a great deal!

Seja o primeiro a comentar