My Blog List

What happened to one of the blog network?

What happened to smorty? It’s been a while that smorty is not working properly; they don’t have campaigns for about a month now, it’s very frustrating, I like that network because they are processing funds weekly. I wonder if the network is under renovations since I have seen that one of the funds displayed on the board from my account is still displayed as “pending earning” it supposedly removed when they already sent the payment.

You, have you got campaigns from them for the past one month? I am just wondering since they are usually giving campaigns mostly almost every week or every other week; in fact, they are always updated. But now, it seems their site is not working properly, how sad. Have you experienced the same? They must be one of the known and popular networks today, I hope they are still on work and soon their network will be fixed, and they can give better job to the bloggers. Hopefully things will be better when they can back.

Seja o primeiro a comentar