My Blog List

Your delayed Earning

Lately, I Have noticed the delayed payment of PPP (Payperpost), it was just stunning because it’s unusual to them to release late payments, in fact sometimes they pay you in advance even it was not due yet. But recently, I’ve noticed that they released payment after days passed (5 days delayed). They supposedly give funds on-time and advance; I felt bored waiting for it (LOL). I thought they were already tired of issuing payment to the bloggers (LOL). Well, it’s sometimes happening to all blogging networks; the delayed payment usually occurred.

Other networks provide more than that delayed; I’ve already experienced the one week or 2 weeks delayed, and sometimes a month (crazier), but you don’t have choice but to wait and be patient. However, if you really got bored on it, you can ask questions by submitting a ticket to them regarding that issue, and they will give you a response, and maybe they will provide it earlier than they expected.

Seja o primeiro a comentar