My Blog List

The New Network

Have you ever heard the new blog network from IZEA network? It is called V4 Payperpost. Before, I thought it was untrue but they already posted it to the PPP bulletin. I joined to the network, and I think they automatically accepted my blog (LOL); it has been very easy, I think it was the easier registration I have ever had in IZEA network since they usually had many qualifications before they have to approve your blog on their market.

I have registered with that new network from IZEA a couple days ago, but unfortunately I have not got an offer yet (LOL); it has a different way of giving an offer, you don’t need to grab an OPP- you will just wait till you will be given a task (I think it’s tedious), so goodbye for poor rank and traffic? It’s a little similar to the other network, you don’t need to grab a task, and you just have to wait till you will be given an offer. What do you think for this new network? Is it cool?

Seja o primeiro a comentar