My Blog List

How to post accurate Article

How are you going to write your blog post accurately? When I was a newbie in Blogger site, I write my post directly to the blogger page but how being cautious you are regarding with word-spelling that you have written on your blog post you can’t avoid having even little mistakes with word spellings- I did not mean that you don’t know the spelling of the words literally but sometimes you accidentally entered it incorrectly in un-expected time.

For many months of writing blog post I realized those mistakes (spelling mistakes) not only for the reason that I entered it incorrectly but I don’t know some spelling of the words as well (LOL). And because of that, Microsoft word has been having a big role for me in writing blog post articles; it helps me a lot with regards of word-spelling and basic sentences as well. If you currently posting articles you should try to use Microsoft word first to build your blog post to check your spelling before transferring it to your blog. I downloaded my Microsoft office online for free, you can have it for free; there is a free trial that is good for 90 days free to use.

Seja o primeiro a comentar