My Blog List

Manny Pacquiao will run for President?

Have you heard this rumor that Manny Pacquiao (the World Boxer Champion) will run for president in the Philippines? (LOL), I have heard this rumor online, I don’t know how to elaborate my feelings, stunning rumor! You, would you support Manny Pacman if it is true? I think he earns more compare to President Salary (LOL); He has been earning millions in boxing, and takes note it is not pesos, he earned millions of dollars. Give me a break!

Manny is awesome guy but I’m not saying that he has no privilege to do what he wants to do, if he wants to be part in political world that is his decisions , we should respect that, but, it is controversial for thousands of Filipinos. People adore him as a boxer star. Why people in the Philippines are very interested in Politics when they become famous? Hmmm, of course every politician needs popularity otherwise no one will vote you! Well, if this rumor is true, good luck for Manny, and we hope this time he wins because it seems he is not giving up! We still love you Manny Pacquiao!

Seja o primeiro a comentar