My Blog List

How often you drop on Entrecard?

Do you think that Entrecard is really helping for traffic? I always drop cards in the network almost every day but my Page rank never increases, I drop cards as many as I can (LOL), but the problem is when you drop cards to every members or users the rest of them have no care to drop you back, no one’s replying you back by dropping your card as well, and it mostly happened to me and that loses me inspiration to drop bunch of cards anymore. I usually choose those active members and willing to cooperate to their fellow members. I am dropping members who are always online in the networks and usually dropping cards every day.

However, you can advertise at this network too, in order to get more visitors or droppers on your site but how could you develop this if you are not interested to drop back? If one member knew that you’ve never responded on their drops they don’t drop you again and will ignore you in the next time. On Entrecard cooperation is the best!

Seja o primeiro a comentar