My Blog List

PinoyChannel a harmful site

I have been using PinoyChannel.tv for many months to watch Filipino live show, TV program, TV news, and etc. And I have noticed that it harmed my computer, I thought that site has lots of viruses downloaded that anytime could harm your computer when you continuously opening the page. When you start opening that page you will experience so much trouble of downloading the page, many pop-ups ads come out and that ads seem contained viruses that could harm and leave your computer crash, and freeze.

It says that site has been prohibited by Google network since it is not properly working well, not reliable and known with harmful contained; it contains some Trojans and spyware, indeed it is, I have been experiencing it since I have been watching their downloaded videos for months. It would be a useful source site for video updates if it were working properly, but seems you could not secure your computer if it is in the right track; it is risky site ever! I hope they could fix it soon so it would be reliable for Filipino overseas. I love the site but I feel dread by the time I open and use the page.

Seja o primeiro a comentar