My Blog List

About CLickandBux Network

Have you ever heard of ClickandBux affiliate network? If so, Where are they now? I have a bad experienced of this click network, They are gone! And they don't pay me after giving an effort to clicked and used their network, I used to click ads everyday to earn points or cents but after I reached the minimum payout they had never paid me at all. There are thousands of members who have been loyal to them but they were just scammed by this network, can you believe that? What did they do this? They were gone and escaped their responsibilities, which they must provide payment to their members! They are such a scammer! Always be careful of the scammer affiliate network who is trying to take advantage with naive people. They are just a freak!

If they were having a site problem or let say their site is under maintenance, why didn't they explain that? Well, they were escaping because they are one of the scammers in the internet; they were just vanished like a wind. Are you one of their victim members? Then Poor you! I have learned one thing- Don't easily trust of any affiliate network like “earning by clicking ads " unless it is not proven and your are not familiar with. This experienced was happened for me a year ago! Very disappointing!

Seja o primeiro a comentar