My Blog List

Error problems from SS

Have you been experiencing problems in Socialspark? Well, I have been experiencing trouble in Socialspark - one of this is the post review. After submitting post review to them and got an approval from my post I have been receiving problem on my post which is unreal (untrue), it says my post was rejected ( note, the post has already been approved for about a month) because there is no provided links inserted or other reason such as no disclosure badge displayed, I was like what? And when I checked my post articles the links are distinctly there as well as the disclosure badge. And so what I did - to be sure that I did not make mistakes, I installed again the links provided in the opportunity and the disclosure badge, but however it is still the same I keep receiving rejection messages, it says my post was rejected due to the absence of these requirements, and take note I had followed the instruction. I think they have a little problem in their system. I have already been sending them a ticket regarding this problem to be sure that everything is not "under my fault." I hope they could fix this kind of problem soon. I always love socialspark.

Seja o primeiro a comentar