My Blog List

Watch Randall Richards on YouTube

Have you Watched Randall Richards on YouTube yet? Well, you can watch Randall Richards on YouTube and you can see how he performs on the stage (while singing and playing on his own guitar), he has a nice voice for me. You can watch his video on Youtube and let see what you think, he has a nice and golden voice, indeed he can be a good singer since he sings well. I always love this song title "I'm already there" and Randall Richards sings it well ( he really sings this song pretty good). Are you interested to hear him singing on this song? Well, just visit him on YouTube and tell what you think - "Do you think he has what it takes to make it"? Or "Do you find his story compelling"? Feel free to leave your comment on YouTube. Well, for me he deserves to have a future in singing industry, don't you think so?

I have found that Randall Richards is already 57 year old and a father of 5, and a grandfather of 4 hopes to fulfill a childhood dream singing on America's Got Talent. Well, I think he got a talent and he deserves to be part on America's Got Talent, don't you think so?

Seja o primeiro a comentar