My Blog List

Winter is so Close!

The Winter is very close, will not you be happier? I'm sure most of us usually feel uncomfortable with it. I have felt that the fall season is very different this year, because we usually experience cooler; we usually have had 30's to 40's degrees. It is very inconvenient, Fall season must be in humid or in a balance weather, or in a perfect weather, I always like spring and fall season because at this period of time you don't need to adjust the cool or the cold weather, I hate when it comes to a very coldest degree - I felt that I will be freezing to death, I can feel that heater was not enough for me to make my body warm (lol), it seems not enough though. We usually set the heater to auto 70 degree inside the house but seems it is still colder for me during winter (ha-ha) that is why I find it very difficult for me to adjust my body during winter time, I really don't like it (grrrr)! How much more when you go outside to hang out with friends, go shopping, and go working, etc. That would be terrible then, the winter clothes seems not enough for me to cover my body to make it warm (lol), I prefer to stay inside (inside at work or home).

Seja o primeiro a comentar