My Blog List

The payout increases in SS

Today I was very frustrated when I was checking the socialspark blogging network because they made changes regarding on their payment. It seems that most of blogging networks change their payout after a couple of months, it is already happened to one of the blogging networks, payingpost (they increased their payout twice up), and now it happened to socialspark also, when I was trying to go to "manage my finances" to withdraw the fund and cash-out, one message says "Sorry, you must have a minimum of $50.00 to withdraw" and I was like WHAT? What a frustrating words it is! I was very happy when they had that $20 payout at-least I could withdraw right away and I won't need to wait a longer more time to cash-out what I have earned, every bloggers deserve to pay right away since they are writing review rapidly too, waiting too long is not fair. You have already waited for one month after your post was approved and now you gonna wait another period again before you will get your compensation, do you think it is fair? Absolutely not, and it is very frustrating to all bloggers at all. That is only one thing to make the bloggers happy - clicking the cash-out and withdraw funds w/ small payout limit is heaven to all the bloggers.

Seja o primeiro a comentar