My Blog List

Dollhouse miniatures

Had you ever had a dollhouse miniature when you were a kid? I have never had this kind of toy even before ( How I wish I had one when I was a kid), but kids always love it! I have known a friend who has had a collection of dollhouse miniatures because her kids are very obsessed on this kind of toy. If I have had one or I will have one in the future (for my kids); I would really love to have a dream dollhouse - a dollhouse miniature that impersonating the real house look(with pitched roofs, windows, doors, that perfectly look like a little real house), it would be perfect then, in that way I can ensure that my kids in the future is going to like it! I like this "Real Good Toys Queen Anne Dollhouse Kit" from zoolabees (zoolabees.com), it's pretty cool, this is what I like to own in the future ( for my kids) - it is indeed an ultimate dream dollhouse ( dimension: 50" W x 24" D x 49" H, a house style). Well, the price is indeed not too cheap but it's worth then, because it is really a cool dollhouse miniature. I am sure your kids will love it! Don't you think so? Well, I think not only your kids would enjoy in this kind of toy but you either (Miniatures Bring out the child in you!). Try to check out this Dollhouse Miniatures Website that has a selection of Dollhouse Miniatures online - they are one of the retailers for Dollhouse Miniatures, and you can order or purchase your favorite Dollhouse Miniatures by visiting their website. They have these items - Dollhouse accessories, Dollhouse furniture, Dollhouse kits, Dollhouse lighting and curtains, dolls, Dollhouse supplies, miniature dollhouse books and much more. Christmas holiday is so close, so it's time to buy one for your lovable kids, this is indeed a perfect present to give to them in this Christmas season!

Seja o primeiro a comentar